Friday 10 August 2007

untitled.

And I always remember the times we date
I love you is what you will always say
I still remember the days
We sneaked out at night and star gaze

But things didn’t work our way
And then it extinguished our love flame
I had to shoulder all the blame
All because of me is what you claim

I promised you that I could change
To fit you into those things that you craved
I’ve always believed in fate
Hoping a better future we can create

And then life after the break
It will never ever gonna be the same
The smile of mine will still be fake
And I continue to live on in a daze

Maybe u will choose to come back someday
Back to my side I will always pray
But when I see you with your new found date
A big frown just added to my face

No longer am I your slave
Now alone hiding in a cave
Waiting for you to save
But you never came
(hey, I m okay)

Can you take me away
Onboard the same bus number 6
And give me your time to explain
I dun want you to hate
I just want to make you stay
Dun leave me alone in this pathetic state
And please once more for our sake
We just need one more take, just one more take.

Those promises that you gave
I will never break

No comments: